CELEB BB..Does anyone find this one VERY disappointing....?

Yes a little. I think they should find a way to remove all makeup from the house and give them more BOOZE!!

its ok but i think it could be much better like the tasks and everything plus it finishes this week.

so sad mutya left it is a shame but oh well i want verne to win xx

I find it quite refreshing that most of them are normal, rather than the usual freak show. Maybe you need the celebrity circus/freak show type thing to live by and it's why you're disappointed? I bet you have 20 celeb magazines a week and want to be a wag? I bet you think people are great just because they're one of those so called celebs who don't do anything useful except sell stories to celeb magazines for idiots to live by? Just guessing.

Its been boring. Coolios the only one whos remotely entertaining. i think its time they pulled the plug on the whole big brother thing

yes kim, it has been very disappointing, it's on too short, no live feed 24 hrs a day and a p1ss poor line-up, the shows nearly over and they have'nt done anything!!!
c4 wanted to play it safe, but have killed off the premise of the show in the process.

Back