CELEB BB...Anyone else think that COOLIO will win it....?

I hope its terry

coolio is a bully and enjoys intimidating people , even tommy does as he is told the pathetic wimp

The public dont usually choose Morons so I think we are safe from him winning ,Make his day wouldnt it , Latoya is my Favoirite followed by Verne and Terry Coolio is right down my lineup

i want him too win he is just so funny and he is the only one thats providing entertainment. If he wasnt there it would be boring. But if not him maybe La Toya.

I certainly hope not. He's a talentless bully and I can't stand the sight or sound of him. I'd prefer Latoya or Verne to win.

I think you could be right or maybe Verne might nick it but I'd prefer Terry to win it.

he makes me laff my head off- he's soooooooooo honest about how he feels and it roughs up people's feelings- he's good to win it since he's the only one giving off so much entertainment and all of his comments even though some people may find are too harsh are incredibly funny if anyone had a sense of good humour. You know he's not sexist or nothing. Wicked!

I think coolio is really funny....... but i want La Toya to win, i think she is lovelly, with a warm loving personality.

Tommy Sheridan, well his parents are neighbours to my parents in Glasgow, but why he is in there i do not know..... he aint a celebrity lol

Ulrika gets on my nerves........ i want her out

Back