Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

So I'm 15...and I really really really want to loose weight but i hate to...

...run..but i eat healthy..any tips? I reallyy want to loose weight..and i know you have to have a balanced diet and excirsize..but is there any other way? And yeah I'm 15 and i'm such a health freak..but i seriously do need help..I mean i'm not over weight or anything so i don't want to do anything over dramatic, I'm just a little chubby and somewhat flabby..Like especially from my waist and My upper arms..ANY SUGGESTIONS? And i want as detailed of an answer as possible..THANK YOU

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry...running is the best way. JUST DO IT!

Downloads
    Uploads
    At your age its not really healthy to lose weight, unless your doctor is telling you that you need to. However, try going to the gym. Try weights and rowing machine. If not, consult your GP and ask their advice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, the only healthy way is to exercise. But running won't really do anything for your arms or stomach.
    Stretch your stomach out by doing a back bend before you try any exercises. If you don't, the muscle will build on top of the fat and you could look bigger than you are.
    Try laying on your back and holding your feet up off the ground, or even try a sitting position with your legs while laying on your back.
    With your arms, it's easy, you can even lay down in bed and do this. Hold your arm up off the ground and use a weight, or even a water bottle and just pump your arm up and down.

The other thing you can try is eating a small meal, every couple hours and not a 3 big meals a day. And DO NOT eat atleast 3 hours before you sleep, it's too hard to work off those calories.
    Also, make sure you sleep well enough. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching tv.