lg rumor good first phone PLEASE PLAESE HELP?

yot

Apr 4, 2008
okay so should i get the LG rumor...please answer all of my following concerns..okay so does it feel like it is a phone or a handheld game...is it too short for your face???and do the buttons make alot of noise like when you are texting in a quiet place like classs(just an example) PLEASE HELP dont reccomend any other phones....and add any details it takes PLEASE

I love my rumor, you can set it so sliding it open doesn't make any sound and so that the keytones don't make anynoise ( =] haven't gotten caught texting in class yet!) It takes a little bit of adjustment to use the slideout keypad... As far as calling goes, it feels really short when you're talking on it, but I've asked a bunch of people and they say they can hear me fine. It doesn't really feel like a phone, but it doesn't feel like a psp or any kind of game, it's smaller than that. I've had several phones and honestly this is my favorite.

I love my rumor, you can set it so sliding it open doesn't make any sound and so that the keytones don't make anynoise ( =] haven't gotten caught texting in class yet!) It takes a little bit of adjustment to use the slideout keypad... As far as calling goes, it feels really short when you're talking on it, but I've asked a bunch of people and they say they can hear me fine. It doesn't really feel like a phone, but it doesn't feel like a psp or any kind of game, it's smaller than that. I've had several phones and honestly this is my favorite.

i think that the lg rumor is a good phone. it's really cool.

it feels somewhat like a handheld game because the keyboard is kind of wide. but it's really easy to text on. i love lg phones' keyboards.

the buttons don't make any noise at all, because they don't really stick out. they're level with the frame.

i really like this phone. i don't have one, but i wish i could, but it's not from my service provider.

Back