Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

lg rumor good first phone PLEASE PLAESE HELP?

okay so should i get the LG rumor...please answer all of my following concerns..okay so does it feel like it is a phone or a handheld game...is it too short for your face???and do the buttons make alot of noise like when you are texting in a quiet place like classs(just an example) PLEASE HELP dont reccomend any other phones....and add any details it takes PLEASE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my rumor, you can set it so sliding it open doesn't make any sound and so that the keytones don't make anynoise ( =] haven't gotten caught texting in class yet!) It takes a little bit of adjustment to use the slideout keypad... As far as calling goes, it feels really short when you're talking on it, but I've asked a bunch of people and they say they can hear me fine. It doesn't really feel like a phone, but it doesn't feel like a psp or any kind of game, it's smaller than that. I've had several phones and honestly this is my favorite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my rumor, you can set it so sliding it open doesn't make any sound and so that the keytones don't make anynoise ( =] haven't gotten caught texting in class yet!) It takes a little bit of adjustment to use the slideout keypad... As far as calling goes, it feels really short when you're talking on it, but I've asked a bunch of people and they say they can hear me fine. It doesn't really feel like a phone, but it doesn't feel like a psp or any kind of game, it's smaller than that. I've had several phones and honestly this is my favorite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think that the lg rumor is a good phone. it's really cool.

it feels somewhat like a handheld game because the keyboard is kind of wide. but it's really easy to text on. i love lg phones' keyboards.

the buttons don't make any noise at all, because they don't really stick out. they're level with the frame.

i really like this phone. i don't have one, but i wish i could, but it's not from my service provider.