Poll: Are you annoyed by people who blast their cars stereo?

Yeah especially for a bunch of guys..they seriously wanted some turn heads on them..they want attention. But somehow nowadays most people do that to release stress or anger, when you see a person alone driving in the car with that loud stereo..haha

Its not attractive. I especially hate it when its so loud that I can feel the vibrations all the way inside my car.

yeah.. i do it from time to time,
during day light hours so i look some what sane, but never so bad it shakes my windows!

As for the jerks that drive the 1982 hot pink Cadillac's up on 42's under my apartment window at 3am every morning, blaring their crappy slowed down rap music from the 90's - I hope you burn!

If I wanted to listen to the crap they are blasting out of their speakers I would have it on my radio. I think it is rude and inconsiderate.

i am the one who blasts the car stereo haa.
i just love music. we can't help it sometimes.
just gotta jam when you wanna jam:) lol.

I don't find it attractive. I do think its cool though, because I think I will be one of those people.

yeah, it's stupid...and have u noticed that only ppl with torn down cars do it to attract attention and look cool, but in reality they look like dumb-butts

no, i'm one of many that do it...why? because we love our music loud..whats so wrong about that?

I don't find it attractive. I do think its cool though, because I think I will be one of those people.

Back