How can I buy an iPhone from ATT or Apple without activating it or creating a

DanielY

Apr 18, 2008
contract, and if I cancell a con? and if i do decide to get the contract how much do I pay to cancel it and do I have to give back the iPhone? I am asking cuz I would like to unlock an Iphone.

Check Ebay.

They are going to charge you a fee for termination of the contract and then you get to pay full price for the phone too, under most contracts.

Ebay or Craigslist.com

Your question is confusing, but I can gather that you can buy an iphone, at FULL PRICE and own it. No one can't take it away from you. When you ACTIVATE the phone, you will sign a ONE, TWO, THREE year contract. All contracts have different guidelines, so read it well before signing, for penalties on early cancellation.

I think you are not a simple one. Things happen today- everythings- must be going though the contract as well. How do you can not do as others must do?

Check Ebay.

They are going to charge you a fee for termination of the contract and then you get to pay full price for the phone too, under most contracts.

Ebay or Craigslist.com

Your question is confusing, but I can gather that you can buy an iphone, at FULL PRICE and own it. No one can't take it away from you. When you ACTIVATE the phone, you will sign a ONE, TWO, THREE year contract. All contracts have different guidelines, so read it well before signing, for penalties on early cancellation.

Back