Ain't it funny the way that celebrities never leave the BB House out of...

SirAlan

Jul 10, 2008
...their own free will? I'll tell ya why, it's cos they won't get paid!!! That Michelle bird is really doing my head in. Her bladder must be very close to her eyes!
And listening to all this palaver about her leaving. She ain't gonna leave in a hurry cos she'll come outta the house with nuffink and she'll be straight down the Job Centre by next Monday!
Oi! Guvna: I didn't know you woz a poet! You could give that Pam Ayres bird a run for her money!
Oi! mickey d: I quite like reality shows. I have one meself!
Oi! wishesarelikekisses: I'm glad you liked that programme. I quite like that Fiona Bruce bird now. Didn't I scrub up well in my yoof?

Here's what you have to do, Sir Alan, you walk into the BB house, you tell them what a waste of space they all are, then you say "You're fired!" to them all. Then you walk into the Diary Room, sit in the big chair and tell Big Brother what a joker he is and then you say "Big Brother, you're fired!"

its all for attention she doesn't want to go she wants to win >she needs to get overself

Leo Sayer did last time on CBB and look what happened to him...

Now he owns a bunch of pastie shops poor bugger....

big brother is scripted through and through. the 'celebs' are told what to do the whole time.

just wondering... why would sir alan sugar spend his time asking a question on big brother?

They do it for the money
It buys them pretty things
They say they love their children
but would rather have gold rings

I think that you are right as far as I am aware they do not get a bonus for staying in any longer only the agreed fee but that fee would be forfeited if she walked so if she goes no money!

No wonder Michelle changed her mind so quickly....Not that she had made it up anyway.

Something to do with not getting their money if they leave. Bear in mind the only reason they are there is for the money!

Back