1999 dodge durango question?

HaroldEe

Jan 1, 2009
When i brake sometimes or turn A red check gages light flashes then dissapears....not check oil or check engine, but check gages.......What does it mean??????

next time it does it look at your fuel gauge sound like you are low on fuel and when you stop it moves the fuel to the front of the tank telling your gauges that you are empty for a moment

the check gages light has a page in your owners manuel ,check all vechile fluids if they are all good have your alternator checked but i really think it is a fluid issue after that it could be a sensor bad or the last thing it could be your oil pressure is dropping below normal but i think look at the fluid levels and you will find you answer

next time it does this notice the alternator hand on it and see if the alternator and is dropping.when they detect low voltage out put they will do this,if you,ll look at all your gages when this happens you,ll see one not working as it should,it can also be low on gas when this comes on,my truck will do this when its low on on gas if you break hard and its low on gas,good luck.

next time it does this notice the alternator hand on it and see if the alternator and is dropping.when they detect low voltage out put they will do this,if you,ll look at all your gages when this happens you,ll see one not working as it should,it can also be low on gas when this comes on,my truck will do this when its low on on gas if you break hard and its low on gas,good luck.

Back