Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for a home theater system with wireless rear speakers.?

I moved into a new place and began the process of setting up my home theater system. I planned on feeding the speaker wire inside the walls, but found that was impossible (townhouse with cement walls between each one.) So now I have a pair of rear speakers on the wall (since I already punched the holes in the wall to hang them) with wire hanging to the floor. I'm looking for a system with a truly wireless set of rear speakers. The devices that they sell to make your rear speakers wireless won't work for me because I'll still have the wire running from that up the wall where I have them hanging. Any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I havent heard of any systems that have completely wireless systems... i wouldnt do wireless its not the best idea.. i would tell you to put ur rear speakers on speaker stands and do it that way... you always want to have a direct connection

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can take a look at the KEF's wireless system that uses existing rear speakers, since you already have them. I don't have it personally, but I heard good things from one of my friends. He recommended it. Below is the the website.

http://www.kef.com/KHT/wireless/sat.htm

HVS