How can I eat healthy while on a budget and.....?

Forbidden

Jun 21, 2008
Not be in the kitchen too long.
I have some very bad health problems and could really use your advise.
Thanks in advance.
A very tight budget.

oh!! dear just hav lots of water, atleast 1& 1/2 litre a day. u can afford carrots & cucumber if not fruits i guess. but, instead of taking rice or oily food, go for whole wheat bread or phulka. its good that u cant eat lot of food coz' of yur budget & stay healthy. hav cabbage soup.its cheap na.

oh!! dear just hav lots of water, atleast 1& 1/2 litre a day. u can afford carrots & cucumber if not fruits i guess. but, instead of taking rice or oily food, go for whole wheat bread or phulka. its good that u cant eat lot of food coz' of yur budget & stay healthy. hav cabbage soup.its cheap na.

A can of beans is about 99 cents! You can buy boxed pasta for verry cheap, avoid the name brands and buy store brand whole wheat! Frozen vegetables can be stored much longer than fresh so less wasting of your money, and again, cheap, especially if you avoid big brands.

Some day you have time, walk around your grocery store comparing prices. You will find a lot of healthy foods are really cheap.
My friends and I go grocery shopping sometimes and I usually spend about a third of what they pay.

A can of beans is about 99 cents! You can buy boxed pasta for verry cheap, avoid the name brands and buy store brand whole wheat! Frozen vegetables can be stored much longer than fresh so less wasting of your money, and again, cheap, especially if you avoid big brands.

Some day you have time, walk around your grocery store comparing prices. You will find a lot of healthy foods are really cheap.
My friends and I go grocery shopping sometimes and I usually spend about a third of what they pay.

It can be very difficult to eat healthy on a budget. Heads of lettuce and cucumbers , tomatoes are cheap to eat healthy. Go to stores such as Walmart to buy whole grain generic cereals. Buy meat in bulk such as chicken when on sale. A bag of potatoes goes far. read the adverts. from your local stores to get the best prices. Use coupons , you can print from online. You may qualify for help with a food card if your income is very low. This is just a few things you can do. I starred this question so maybe you will get others to help you . Pray and ask God for help, He will supply your needs and give you the knowledge to stretch you dollars. God Bless you

It can be very difficult to eat healthy on a budget. Heads of lettuce and cucumbers , tomatoes are cheap to eat healthy. Go to stores such as Walmart to buy whole grain generic cereals. Buy meat in bulk such as chicken when on sale. A bag of potatoes goes far. read the adverts. from your local stores to get the best prices. Use coupons , you can print from online. You may qualify for help with a food card if your income is very low. This is just a few things you can do. I starred this question so maybe you will get others to help you . Pray and ask God for help, He will supply your needs and give you the knowledge to stretch you dollars. God Bless you

Back