What is the best audio set up for my car?

Felix

Aug 4, 2008
Hi! I have several questions concerning my audio set up in my car, mostly dealing with subs. So I am selling my Stage 3, 12", 4 ohms, dual voice coil, Rockford Fosgate,.I have two of them in a folded horn box powered by a 2 channel p550 amp (the 2006 model) I plan on getting a new amp, I'd like to upgrade the amp because with such little power it starts sound clipping my subs at a high volume. My first question is.. should I go with the same subs except with 2 ohms, or the same 4 ohms I had before. I plan on powering it with a p1000 (unless someone has a better sugestion for an amp for these subs in a $300-350 range). Finally I would like to get a new in dash D.V.D system around $250, I'd like a high quality one with around a 5-8 inch screen, i have been shopping on Ebay for one but all I could come up with were the Lanzzar and Pyle brands. I am am Looking for a Panosonic or and Pioneer, anything that is decent quality. Thanks in advance! By the way, I plan on putting all this in my Volvo S80

id go with 4 ohms like you had before and you can get a pioneer indash dvd player on amazon.com or on the pioneer website

Back