what should i eat for dinner? healthy!? help! read on please!!!?

BellaBee101

Dec 26, 2008
so today i ate: fat fre yogurt with blue berries strawberries and special k on top, 1/2 low carb flatbreas with hummus and letttuce, 1 clementine, 1/4 cup of blueberries, and 1 apple with 1/2 a tbsp of peanut butter. for exercise i did 20 minutes of cardio/strength interval training and 30 minutes Cardio Burn Sculpt workout video. what should ie at for dinner? i am going to the store so i need ideas. it has to be easy and simple. very simple because i am 14 soooo idk what to have lol. so help please and thanks!

To have a balanced diet you need proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.

From what you are eating you are not eating healthily.

For dinner, why not have a jacket/baked potato with a topping or filling of something low cal and really tasty. You can get lots of ideas at the site in the source. Potatoes are not fattening and are a good source of vitamins, carbs and fiber.

Chicken with lots of veggies etc.

When you are doing lots of exercise you need to eat proteins or your muscles will be starved.

Get healthy easily without starving yourself.

you're a little obsessive look on http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/collections/quick_healthy_low_calorie_recipes.html to get some ideas because i have no idea what you eat.

Try a chicken breast, a baked potato with a small amount of a reduced fat spread on it and if you like sour cream on it, get the fat free version. Also try a tossed salad with fat free dressing.

do you always eat like this? please, eat some steak or something. i had a friend who ent through anorexia, and it isn't pretty. its such a terrible thing to go through. don't worry about eating. and have spaghetti. =)

home made chickenwrap with a whole wheat bread and grilled chicken and a nice salad

I think you should make you a nice salad. You can add some grilled chicken to it or something like that. If you don't want salad, you can grill chicken and steam vegetables.

Back