is a hike in the forest with a girl romantic?

as long as it's not a really difficult hike it's nice lol
it's not going to be romantic if you're both out of breath puffing your way up a hill :p
It sounds like a really nice idea though

well i guess it depends on if the girl is into hiking haha.
i mean, if she's the type to wear heels all of the time and always be checking her makeup (exaggeration here) then hiking w/ her is the LAST thing that would be considered romantic for her.

but in general, i happen to think that that's romantic :D

Yes, if you know she would like something like that. Just be sure shes not the kind of girl that will freak out if she gets a little dirt on her shoes.

if she is into doing things like that, but for a 1st date, maybe something a little more suddle.. unless u are having a nice picnic in the forest...=D

It depends on the couple, and the situation. If the couple knows each other well, and both of them enjoy hiking, then it's great.
If they barely know each other, then it could be very creepy for the girl to be going alone into the forest with a strange guy, far from any help.

If there is alot of climbing then probaly not because most likey she wont want to get dirty and sweaty,unless you know she LOVES nature

depends on the girl i would love that but you proably should make sure she likes nature and wont care if she has to do a little climbing and stuff

Depends on the girl!! I personally, would think it would be. I like being outdoors and seeing nature up close an personal. But if it's a girl who would much rather spend her time indoors, I would reconsider!

it could be if you make it. well first she has to be the kinda girl that likes the outdoors. the idea of a hard hike isnt very romantic but if its an easy walk maybe you could bring a blanket and make it a picnik? my boyfriend suprised me on a hike one time by stopping at this clearing and setting up a picnik.

I think so but I am a really outdoorsy type. Fishing and an overnight camp included would make it even better.

Back