how to get blackberry messenger for free??!?!?!?

JonP

Jun 2, 2008
I spoke to att and they said i have to sign up to the blackberry.com site and i would get free bbm because i already have the unlimited sms and pic plan but not the internet plan. the guy told me, so i went and signed up and i dont know if he was BSing me or he was telling the truth cuz it doesnt work

maybe you should destroy your blackberry? this enables the phone to work with all netoworks and allows the bbm (blackberry messenger) application to work. Hope i helped :)

i have same pobz just take off plug of charger an refit normal 1 and your phone will nork good as new

This is simple, go onto your computer and delete system32, after that your phone will be connected to bbm for free forever

Do NOT delete system32... it ruins your computer. Just search up "what happens when you delete system32" and you will get all the information you need. :D

I think u should ring up your costomer service and tell them u paid for u bbm and say it didn't work and they will give u free bbm u fucking dull fuckers :)

Stop getting rude and plus I've been looking for lots of different ways to get free bbm and none of them work!!!

Back