Why is Healthy eating good for your body?

Neutrients, Protien, Vitamins, Fat, Carbs, Sugar things like that are extracted from the food you eat. Eating healthy gives u more Vitmanins and Neutrients then eating fatty foods... you will lose weight, find it easier to be active, and have more energy..

Rabbi Nachman of Bresluv explains that really health isn't dependant on what we eat, it's all about G-d and the soul. However when a person shows the resolve and discipline to eat properly the soul is reasured that the person can also be G-d fearing and productive, so the soul then keeps the body healthy. (actually Rabbi Nachman said this about medicine).

Rabbi Nachman of Bresluv explains that really health isn't dependant on what we eat, it's all about G-d and the soul. However when a person shows the resolve and discipline to eat properly the soul is reasured that the person can also be G-d fearing and productive, so the soul then keeps the body healthy. (actually Rabbi Nachman said this about medicine).

www.realage.com

Basically put, eating healthy will extend your lifespan by some years (or maybe it wont), but the major selling point is:

Do you want to spend your last ten/fifteen years in agony?
Or do you want to die peacefully at an old age?

Eating lots of crap food causes stuff like inflammation, which significantly raises your risk for various cancers. And that's just one risk out of a whole sea of risks if you eat crap.

www.realage.com

Basically put, eating healthy will extend your lifespan by some years (or maybe it wont), but the major selling point is:

Do you want to spend your last ten/fifteen years in agony?
Or do you want to die peacefully at an old age?

Eating lots of crap food causes stuff like inflammation, which significantly raises your risk for various cancers. And that's just one risk out of a whole sea of risks if you eat crap.

i figure since it has the word "healthy" in the title it would be self explanatory. I guess my hopes for this world are too high.

is better to eat natural food is good for our body!!! and it prevents illnesses

chao!!!
bye

Back