Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Isnt it sick that celebs get away with?

Personally i find it sick that celebs when they break the law (ie speed limits on roads) get away with it in court due to technicalites.

If YOU (person reading it) were caught speeding, do you think youd get off with a technicality too?

What ever happened to the saying - dont do the crime if you cant do the time (in this case - money)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090107/ten-price-speeding-charge-is-dismissed-5f8abb3.html
    Beckham, Ashley cole, Simon cowell, Jordan plus many many more are examples of this

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really don't think it's a matter of their being celebrities. It's the fact that they can afford the absolute best legal representation; sharp legal minds with teams of researchers trawling for these sorts of technical glitches. All of that costs, and your average Joe hasn't a hope of getting the same degree of legal assistance. Of course, if the police and the courts didn't stuff up, then nobody would get off on a legal technicality, would they?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was only when I went on jury service for the first time that I realised that it's not always a matter of whether the accused is guilty or innocent, but rather the quality of the defence for which he can afford to pay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was only when I went on jury service for the first time that I realised that it's not always a matter of whether the accused is guilty or innocent, but rather the quality of the defence for which he can afford to pay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but it's not just celebs that get by with things. Even in small towns, police officers will give a speeding ticket to one person because they are related to someone important, etc. It's political, it's human, I guess.
    It doesn't make it right, I agree. I am very justice oriented. I hate injustice!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's California for you.

What boggles my mind is how they get paid a lot of money to be fake. What kind of a job is that really? The rest of us have to actually work hard either physically or mentally to survive financially........all they have to do is say lines in front of a camera and get paid.