trucks trucks trucks!?

haywire

Jul 4, 2008
i want to get a truck. i have always been into suvs, but in the summer, i want a truck for camping, my dirtbike, etc. so, im thinking of selling my suv and buying a truck. what kinds of small pickups are the nicest? i dont want a ranger. i love toyota tacomas, but theyre so damn expensive. what other kind of cute cool pickup trucks are there! i dont want a huge one, im just a small girl, but i want a nice pickup truck! and fairly new 2005-2009... also, is there anyone out there that likes the new dakotas? so many of my friends say theyre ugly, but i dont know what i think yet.

You're right. The Tacoma is the best choice. They are expensive because they are the best small-mid pickup, by far. However, the Nissan Frontier is also very good, reliable, roomy, and good off-road. Those are the only two mid size pickups I would consider. Regardless of whether it's ugly or not, the Dakota is very unreliable, has bad crash test scores, and is made cheaply. Also, Chrysler is nearly out of business, so I would not buy anythign from them. (Lousy cars & trucks is the reason why). Good Luck.

how come you dont want a Ranger? Ford Rangers are great for taking abuse and hauling stuff. Plenty of power and decent gas mileage. Definately stay away from anything Dodge (JUNK).

I like the Nissan Frontier. Anything from Japan is going to hold it's value well.

The Ranger is much better than the S10 or the Dakota for American made. Mazda is the same truck as the Ranger. If it's looks that are important you might like that style better than the Ford, but under the shiny metal they are identical.

The new Dakota is Fugly!

the avalanche and silverados are cool and so are the dodge ram 1500's don't get a small pickup, they look so wrong

I like the Nissan Frontier. Anything from Japan is going to hold it's value well.

The Ranger is much better than the S10 or the Dakota for American made. Mazda is the same truck as the Ranger. If it's looks that are important you might like that style better than the Ford, but under the shiny metal they are identical.

The new Dakota is Fugly!

Back