Girl gossiping about me because she's jealous of my boyfriend... SHOULD I...

scek

Nov 15, 2008
...CONFRONT HER? Okay, so there's this annoying girl. Any stereotype you have of an arrogant nerd (bad fashion, really boring, etc), that's what she is, except add in the haughtiness. She thinks she's better than everyone else because of her grades and makes a point to rub it in (which is actually really stupid, since half these people are smarter than her but are too modest to say so).

I've been with my boyfriend for a couple weeks, but we've "liked" each other for months. Apparently this girl used to like him, too (ex. she sits next to him and stares at him. Not discreetly, just turn her face and STARE and creeps the hell out of him. I have many other confirmations too).

Since we've been together, she's been staring whenever we hold hands or hug, and apparently she's reporting everything to my best friend, who is forced to hang out with this obnoxious girl because of parental friendship connection. Of course my best friend reports everything to me... annoying girl is saying everything with this angry, DISGUSTED tone: "they were holding hands today, and Jenny (me) was like SPARKLING... they should tone it down, they don't have to be so IN MY FACE about it (note that we never stood more than 3 feet closer to her, and SHE stares)" with a huge glare etc.

Basically she's very jealous and talking smack about me to my BEST friend. BUT since this girl is so annoying, no one else listens to her (which is why she clings to my best friend) . so her gossip isn't actually hurting me in anyway besides annoying the hell out of me.

should I confront her? Or should I just wait for it to blow over?
Phaery G, don't worry, my best friend has NO ill intentions towards me. She wants me to know when someone thinks something bad of me or is trying to hurt me.

Just wait for it to blow over. She's just being a bitch, she'll probably get over it and then end up regret it. Be the bigger person and forget about it.

Back