Is it possible to fall in love over the internet?

MinionofSatan

Oct 14, 2008
I dont think it is, but it seems like many do... how can you fall in love with someone you have never met in real life?

Its hormonal, you don't NEED physical contact to trigger them, like someone else said you just need the connection.

I have, i don't recommend it. Usually the people just get hurt for obvious reasons.

It hasn't happened to me personally but I see how it could happen, if you talk to someone alot you can form a connection and bond.

I have done it a few times it didnt get too far though. It was just the sweet things that he said.

I have done it a few times it didnt get too far though. It was just the sweet things that he said.

I don't think so. You may fall in love with your idea of the person, but until you actually spending time with them... I don't think love can exist.

Someone loves me over the internet, I never met him and I even never showed him my photo or via webcam. I don't say he is stupid but he is mad

Yes, it is. My mom met her husband on the internet, and they've been together for 9 years. It does work! And I'm in love with someone on the internet, too. Besides, on the internet, you fall in love with their personality rather than the way they look, which is good.

Yes, it is. My mom met her husband on the internet, and they've been together for 9 years. It does work! And I'm in love with someone on the internet, too. Besides, on the internet, you fall in love with their personality rather than the way they look, which is good.

I don't get it either. I can't imagine never meeting someone, but being in love with them. There's nothing you can do about it.

Back