Bmw , Audi, Cadillac?

newmoney

Jul 31, 2008
I'm moving to Los Angels and i looking to buy one of these cars
1) 2006 bmw 325i
2) 2006 Audi A6
3) 2005 Cadillac CTS

I'm a big bmw fan and i love the way handle and the way they preform. but i also was thinking about the audi and the cts my friend has a cts but hes been driving that car to its limits he always flooring it and the other it broke down on him and i dont want that happening to me so that's why I'm thinking about buying the bmw. and other ideas??

All these cars are amazing, but i think you have do distinguish what you want to do with each of them: BMW is a fast an reliable car, perfect to drive it in a sport, nervous way, A6 is much bigger, fast car as well and very comfortable, perfect for long trips in total silence and top finish interior, very reliable; the CTS is an amazing all american made car, big, fast, but not as roomy as the A6 and definately not as sporting handling as a BMW...Yet, the CTS is surely the one that will cost you less money both in buying and eventually fixing...Personally i would go for the Caddy...fast enough, big enough, and proudly American!

the Audi and BMW are the 2 best choices. but the Audi is more luxurious and has a lot more room. the BMW is more of a show-off car for looks. so if you are looking for a car that you will drive your family/friends in then buy the Audi but if you are the main person that is going to use the car then i would highly suggest the BMW.

The Audi would be bigger for a family, get the beamer if your single or if all you have is a wife.

Back