How old were you when you....?

Al:t

Jan 5, 2009
How old were you when you got your driver's permit?
How old were you when you got your driver's lisence?
It varies by states, so i'm just wondering...
ALSO, do you have any driving tips for a new driver?
Thanks! :)

I live in TN and I got my permit at 15 got in some trouble (rebeled against a stop sign and ran over it.. lol) and couldnt get my lisence until i was 18... I have ONE tip.. stay away from ditches they are NOT your friend....

In NJ, 16 for permit, 17 for full drivers license. Just pay attention to your surroundings while keeping your eyes on the road - don't tailgate because if you get behind me i'll slam my brakes on.

i got my permit at 15 i just got it a few weeks ago haha
but just watch out for crazy drivers and u dont have to be a speed demon lol and play it safe on the road
good luck :)

I live in new york state.

How old were you when you got your driver's permit? 16
How old were you when you got your driver's lisence? 16
It varies by states, so i'm just wondering...
ALSO, do you have any driving tips for a new driver?
Take it slow, dont pass anyone if theyre going too slow, don't let people bother you if they're riding your butt ! Go slower !! Thats what i do! =)

i was 17 when i got my permit, in california, and got my license when i was 18...

for a new driver..ummm....do the opposite of what evrybody does cuz they drive their own way! and ummm....FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

14 for the permit
16 for the license
I live in Arkansas. And tips for new drivers would be to practice driving in all conditions (ice, snow, rain ect), and in different areas and cities. Good luck!

i was 20 when i got my permit and 23 when i got my dl.

TIPS- know your sharing the road and your safety is most important so make sure your car in in good condition and keep your eyes out for cops!!!! lol have fun and don't drive drunk. Happy new year :)

i was lazy so lol i got my permit when i was 17.
and i had just turned 18 when i got my license.

tips - DO NOT and I repeat do not practice your driving with someone who will freak out. lol. Have someone who is calm and is willing to teach you. and don't freak out if you do something wrong.

permit: 16
license: 16, but almost 17
i'm from ct, if that matters

i advise you to study hard before your permit and license tests.

New York
Look both ways. Use your mirrors. Turn down the radio at intersections. Wear your seat belt, and always be aware of sirens- don't forget that an ambulance in sight means you pull over completely and stop. Good luck with driving! :)

I am almost to driving on my own sort of. I got my permit when i was 14 and will get my license as soon as i turn 16!!

Drive safe, don't speed and be aware of ALL of your surrondings!!

Back