LGBT Teens: What does your future look like?

mm+mm+mmtm

Dec 23, 2008
What kind of future do you want?

For me I want a wife and kids.
I want to adopt a few kids, her to have a few through artificial insemination, and me have a few through artificial insemination.

I want to be either a Psychotherapist and work at a hospital Psychiatric Care Unit in either Colorado (near the Boulder area) or anywhere in Connecticut, or a Hair stylist and work in either of those same locations. I want to live on a small ranch with horses, cows, sheep, and chickens. Also tons of dogs, cats, and small animals.

I have a very eclectic future thought up! Do you?

um, right now, torn between photography and a pre-K teacher, and as long as i'm with her i'm happy. we're going to adopt, and she wants at least one of her own. lots of pets. and she's looking to be a vet. ^_^

I haven't thought as far as children.. but I know I want to be happily in love. Marriage is a decision I'll make later. I really don't care if I get married or not. What is marriage? People can be like a marrid couple without going through the whole process. To me, marriage is just love... but with a party inbetween.

I used to want to be an architect. It was a childhood dream. But this dream got shattered when I was told I would have to go somewhere else in order to study engineering.
But I wanted to stay where I was. It was too late to study somewhere else.. so now I'd like to be either a graphic designer or a photographer. I hope to one day make one of these a reality as they're both something I realllyyyy enjoy.

When i'm older [lol].. I'd like a few pets. Preferably a few cats, because... cats are almost like the family pet, for me. I've only ever had cats.
But, when I was 11.. I told myself I was going to open a sanctuary for pandas to stop them from becoming extinct. Where I would look after them and make home for pandas.
LOL ^.^

Woaaah sorry for the essay.

I want to go to law school then become Governor of Connecticut and hopefully the first gay president of the USA

I also want to during that whole campaign frendzie get a partner buy a very large house and adopt like 10 gay kids that have been kicked out by their parents so that I have a legacy when I get assassinated...

I think I want to do medicine, but I'll end up in that field anyway. But one part of me want to do something IT-ish.

I'm having children probably through adoption. I want kids, so I'm having them! But I need to be with my one true love first.

well i will graduate in highschool top 5 then go to toledo for pharmacy and meet someone and get married and adopt two children and live in the suburbs. hah boring right?

I want to have a wife and kids too.. Pretty much what you said, adopt a few and have us both have a few through artificial insemination. Not sure how many yet though. I'll decide at the time. I want to travel overseas, to perhaps Canada or England, and go to college there to study art. I'm not exactly sure what field I want to be in yet, though (nothing digital). I want to start my lifeout of the states, out of my parents' reach. My whole family is Republican, and mostly Christian.. I'd like to live somewhere beautiful. I'll find the right place along the way. For now, I have hs to worry about.. SAT, grades, all that stuff

I would like to work in the counseling field. And live with the love of my life, whoever that may be. I do not want kids but I want my sister to have some and live in the same town as me so Aunty Shane can take care of them. I want to have an in-home recording studio. And i love horses so a couple of those would be nice.

I want to meet the girl of my dreams.
I want to become a teacher for high school or something.

Here is how I see my future..
Finish high school in 2 years(i go to online home school)
Go to college for a bachelors degree in science so I can become a Registered Nurse at the University of Washington Seattle
Work for 2-3 years as a RN then enroll in a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist program at Seattle Pacific University( you have to work for 2 years to be eligible).
Graduate...hopefully
get married to my fiancee
have a child through artificial insemination(i want my wife to carry our child)
then adopt a child from a third world country.
btw
im 14 and i also want to accomplish..
getting a scuba licensce
getting a pilots lisence
getting a drivers lisencse

I also want a
great dane
and a french bulldog
kinda long but you asked lol=]

Marry my girlfriend and have kids, that's all i really got so far.... as long as I'm with her I will be happy <3 :)

I would never marry. I don't think living with someone you love and marrying them is any different, so why go through all the trouble of marriage? If you ever want to split up, you can. Anytime. With marriage, you have to get a divorce, and I've learned my lesson from watching my mom. My step dad actually paid her lawyer to make sure the divorce won't happen (because he owes like a bunch of money and doesn't want it to go to court)
I want to be a teacher, and during the summer I'll have just random little jobs. When I have time I can write some books and paint and stuff like that.
I don't want any kids. If I had to, I'd want to adopt a grown child. Like at least 8. At an age where they can understand that I need alone time and I can't look after them 24/7, and they need to start taking care of themselves.

I like your future, it's sounds like a nice life. I hope you'll get to live it :)

Graduating high school in a couple of years.
Then, I will spend the next 10-13 years to become an anesthesiologist.
Hopefully, attending USC.

Yours sounds beautiful..=)

Be an artist, do so much more; to be happy and find the girl of my dreams...I just find it hard to forget my crush...i feel tearful
=)

Back