2004 Chrysler Pacifica AWD?

Cole'sMommylTTC#2

Jan 4, 2009
I'm looking to buy a new vehicle...something roomy but gets okay gas mileage and nice looking. Either a nice suv or crew cab smaller size truck. Anyway, I found this 04 pacifica awd on the net, it has 102,000 miles all highway she says, they want $6500. KBB is $7205. Tryin to find someone who has or had one of these vehicles to find out if they're any good or not. My husband worked at a dealership as a salesman and he said they are crap but I really want one...what is your opinion on them?
He said he thinks they are ugly but I don't so I didn't know if he was just telling me that or not.

Why would you not listen to someone that has sold them? Especially your husband?!?!
Generally they are crap.

Everyone has their own opinions, but most people don't consider them nice looking, either. They are an example of another mistake that Chrysler made which led to the whole bailout mess.

Dodge/Chrysler are known for having transmission issues, so I would make sure the trans fluid has been changed religiously because of the mileage.

Why would you not listen to someone that has sold them? Especially your husband?!?!
Generally they are crap.

Everyone has their own opinions, but most people don't consider them nice looking, either. They are an example of another mistake that Chrysler made which led to the whole bailout mess.

Dodge/Chrysler are known for having transmission issues, so I would make sure the trans fluid has been changed religiously because of the mileage.

Back