I did not know 6 weeks old is a bad age to pick up a puppy! ?

Lisa

May 14, 2008
The breeder is not to bright. 6 weeks is too young for any animal to be apart from it's mother. She is not interested in the wealth fare of the animals and she should stop breeding, let alone Mixed Breeding.

Don't take the puppy back to her. If she going to get rid of these puppies at 6 weeks she will not take care of any returned ones. Get the formula and do it yourself, at least you know the puppy is safe with you. Good Luck.

As I am informed that 6 weeks is a bad age to pick up the puppy. I feel really bad. Its a 3/4 bichon firse and the other quarter cocker. We were supposed to look at the puppy in the showing but the owner kept on trying to make us leave with the puppy and we absolutely loved it. Should I bring back the puppy to their place to live the remaining two weeks with the litter or its too late? I want the interest in the puppy! Should I inform the owner that she was an asshole for selling the dog at a bad age?

Keep the puppy. She obviously wants to get rid of them and doesn't care about them. Instead of informing the owner she is a jerk, make a call to the SPCA and suggest they go undercover and pretend to be buyers so they can trick this woman and fine her.

Back