Scared for the future?

Laura

May 13, 2008
Okay,
this might get kind of long... but whatever.
So here's the setup. I went on a semester abroad and at the school I met a kid from another country and this is a semester school of 54 people so everyone is VERY close. We go through some really tough stuff academically, physically, and mentally. In the beginning of the semester, I liked this kid and he has the most amazing personality ever and he's really genuine. Towards the middle of the semester, a lot of the girls started liking him and I was kind of like "Oh, he's 'the guy'". I liked him, but I wasn't going crazy to impress him and win him just because I never thought I'd be the one he'd chose. A lot of the girls were all over him, and he never picked one or hooked up with anyone, but he still flirted and stuff because I mean, he's a guy. Towards the end, one of his best friends told me that the guy really liked me and I was like, "really? like we flirt but he doesn't show it all that much". The guy I liked then went on to tell one of my best friends that he liked me a few nights later when they had a long heart to heart. He's a really sweet guy and he's very attractive (and got more so during the semester), but he didn't have that much confidence to say anything. The last night at the school, he finally told me that he really liked me and he was mad because he lives so far away from me, and then I proceeded to tell him how much I liked him too and then we hooked up. When I got home from the school I got a few texts from him that were like, hey beautiful, I miss you, and then he wrote to me on facebook and stuff, but I never really had the chance to talk to him about what happened and I really can't just because he lives in another country and there's a time zone difference and stuff, but I really really like him and I don't know what to do! I want to see him!
I also saw on his facebook profile that he really liked this other girl like last February and there were some pictures where he was like all over her, but he's not the player type of guy so he must have really liked her. I'm scared he's going to go back to her or something..
What do I do??

nothing you can do, just tell him how you feel and see what fate has in store for you. if you are meant to be together God will find a way to get you there.

Back