if you had a fish which type would you like?

if i was an adult with a good job i would buy myself a 250 gallon tank and cycle it then get a full grown silver arowana or 2

I Have A HUGE! House In Cambodia(witch is near Loas and Vitneam) and I have Huge ponds of KOI's and there's plenty of different colors and I Love Koi's!
(This Is A Funny Thing That Practicly Happens To Every Fish Every Feeding Time. When It's Feeding Time The Pepole My Dad Hires To Feed Them(because we live in Auroura,Co) The Feed The The Skin Of Rice To Them.Whan They Hear A Kock The Come And They Feed The Rice Skin In Little Balls.Them They Open Their Mouuths Like A Baby Then The Pepole Who Feed Them Just Put It In Their Mouths,Just Like Feeding A Baby.If They Dont Get Feed They Just Stay There Intill They Get Feed.

I'm very biased towards oscars.

Get a 2.5 gallon heated, filtered aquarium please. =) Do it for your fish.

I would want a discus. Well more than one, they don't like to be alone. I think they are so beautiful. Sadly they are too large and I only have a 10 gallon tank :(

I would want a discus. Well more than one, they don't like to be alone. I think they are so beautiful. Sadly they are too large and I only have a 10 gallon tank :(

i agree get a 2.5 heayed aquarium for the betta. i would get a red tail catfish. very beutiful and big.

Back