Who was YOUR celebrity crush when YOU were a teenager?

OldHippyDude

Jan 2, 2009
Apparently, the current "heart throbs" of the 13-18-year-olds is the Jonas Brothers for the girls and Miley Cyrus for the boys.

When I was that age, I was crazy about Linda Rondstadt and the girls were obsessed with Donny Osmond.

Whose poster was on your wall?

No one. I've always thought that loving/daydreaming about someone you'd never even meet was stupid. It's a complete waste of time!

David & Shaun Cassidy, John Travolta, Rocky Balboa (Sly Stalone), The Fonz, 1974 Flyers Stanley Cup Team and weird but true a poster of Clark Gable. I watched Gone with the Wind with my mother for the first time when I was 7 or 8 and I had an immediate crush for an older (yet dead) man.

now am gwn up and da i fink sulb crushz r reli stupid. but like 2 yearz ago i uze 2 b in "love" with this sulbs>>>>>>>>
well atlist i thougt i loved dem.lol

1.chris brwn
2.bow wow
3.omarion
4.2pac(still love him but not stupid crush.i love 2puc 4 who he is and 4 what he done.the best raper EVVER!)
5.lil wayne
6.trey
7.casedy

Well not mine but in my day Debbie gibson & Tiffany were big for both boys & girls & new kids on the block was for girls. Then it became Britney & Backstreet boys & Nsync. Then Christina & Jessica came along to join with Britney & all there were pretty though I can't say I ever really had a crush on or lusted after any. If I had to it would probably be Britney or Christina especially since both seem to have "calmed down". Fergy was popular for guys towards the end of my mid 20s & she was probably a bit closer to a crush then the others. I never could see how the girls liked the boy bands but then that wasn't my deal so it's all good. I admit there were times were I would say dang I wish I was in BSB or Nsync or I was AJ or Justin because of all there girls that liked them young & old LOL. Especially when it finally come out about Justin dating britney but at the same time that corrupted her a bit LOL....

Carmen Electra & Jenny Mcarty. Also there was this girl in my freshman year of college who was in my Administrative justice class & my lab partner who posed for Playboys first college Edition and MMMM I have to admit crushing even more after that. Of course I already had a crush on her before that but after class was even more fun :).

Alyssa Milano
and she's still a hottie!

- saw her at a Laker game about 3 weeks ago....yumm

Back