Filming a documentary next year which requires me to attach a camping trailer to my car. I want to attach a windmill to the top of my camper to power laptop, port. TV, elec. stove, temp controls, (air conditioning and/or heat depending on time of year and location) and lighting. My reasoning is that a windmill would work due to the air flow created by the car driving long distances across the highways.
Questions: 1. Is the construction of a windmill feasible so that it wont blow off and cause property damage and personal injury?
2a. Would a windmill used in these conditions (traveling no faster than 80 miles an hour) be sufficient to power a 12v or 24v battery to hold a charge to power all the items listed above?
2b. If not, would supplementing extra power with solar cells (traveling would be done during daylight hours) meet the rest of the power need?
3. Would such a small windmill on a camper violate rules regarding driver distractions?
Thanks.

PS - Plans also would be helpful
Also forgot to mention a fridge would be included and possibly a sink if I cannot find a camper that has a hand powered one (sorry I don't have the camper yet so I don't know what material it will be made of/ bound to.)