Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why won't my bluetooth stream music?

I have a samsung SGH-a737 and a Plantronics Explorer 220. This bluetooth headset is supposed to be able to stream music, but every time that I try to transfer the song to bluetooth it can't find the device. My phone and bluetooth are paired and my headset shows up in my devices list.

I have already tried re-pairing it and it still can't find it when transferring music. Why won't my phone transfer music to my headset.

Thank you very much for your answers.
    As I said earlier.... it is on my device list, but when I go to send the music to my headset the device disappears.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just add the Bluetooth headset to the device list, once connected just play whatever music you like.
    You can't transfer music to it. Connect the headset, go to music player and press play on the song you want.

On my phone I find the headset press connect and then I can listen to whatever I want. But mine isn't a Samsung though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just add the Bluetooth headset to the device list, once connected just play whatever music you like.
    You can't transfer music to it. Connect the headset, go to music player and press play on the song you want.

On my phone I find the headset press connect and then I can listen to whatever I want. But mine isn't a Samsung though.