Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha you sound like you eat exactly like I do... smallish meals and lots of little things during the day like fruit and healthy snacks.

I think it is healthy. Probably put some more veggies and protein in your diet though and that would be perfect... Like maybe a nice piece of grilled chicken or something. Not sure if you're a vegetarian since there wasn't any meat in your day, but that's what i would do. If you are a vegetarian though, you can sub the chicken for tofu.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no that unhealthy. but that is a lot of food to eat in one day i only eat a bowl of cereal and a sandwich for dinner and water. thats it

Junior Member runningshrimp_123's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It wasn't unhealthy by any means and good job on the eating organic it is way bett er for you also good job on eating vegie burger instead of one out of meat. Remember thought that meat is important and that if you don't want to eat it that you should find vitamins in the store that provide you with the iron and other vitamins that meat provides you. Also i would just sugest to drink about 4 glasses at least of water on top of what you usually have.
    Hope this helps :-))
    Happy new Years ;-)))

Junior Member runningshrimp_123's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It wasn't unhealthy by any means and good job on the eating organic it is way bett er for you also good job on eating vegie burger instead of one out of meat. Remember thought that meat is important and that if you don't want to eat it that you should find vitamins in the store that provide you with the iron and other vitamins that meat provides you. Also i would just sugest to drink about 4 glasses at least of water on top of what you usually have.
    Hope this helps :-))

Happy new Years ;-)))

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing you ate was bad at all. Some advice though, it doesn't seem like you ate enough! Also, eat the most for breakfast and lunch, and have a lighter dinner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12