can you get free xbox live microsoft points?

ZackH

Jul 3, 2008
If so how? Also do those survey sites realy work or is there a trick with it? I would only like the survey answers from people who have done them. Thanks in advance!

Yes, they really work

If so how? Also do those survey sites realy work or is there a trick with it? I would only like the survey answers from people who have done them. Thanks in advance!

Hi...

I've been using "those survey sites" for more than 2 years now and to date, I've scored nearly $9,450 in free gaming gear and cash. Granted, I haven't done the survey part of it in more than a year thanks to referrals but I'll tell you this. It made me really really mad that it was nearly impossible to find out which sites/programs were legit and which were not. That said, after a few months I started work on a Google Group where myself and others with the same interest could discuss and research the sites/programs that are actually worth the effort. More than a year later we're 500+ members strong and have a huge collection information on nearly every worth-while, trustworthy site/program out there. Here's a linky...check it out if when you have time and post to let us know you stopped by: XBOX 360 Incentives & Rewards | Google Groups.

Peace!
The Reverend

yeah theres and even easysr way.

visit the xbox turkish website and take advantage of the great deal of 1500 free ms points.

xbox-promotions.tk

xbox-promotions.tk? doesn't work nob its a spam site!

Back