What do you think of Prof. Panarin's prediction?

kwazywabbott

Jun 6, 2008
That the US will disintegrate into four independent republics with the eastern states going to the EU. and Alaska going back to Russia. And that all this will happen over the next 24 months.
I expect the whole world will look very different at the end of this century, from both political and natural uphevals. But this is not the first time I've heard at least an allegedly educated person talk about the US as four or more separate entities. If it comes, it will be slow and peaceful, I'm sure. But I don't expect it in my lifetime.

I DONT THINK ABOUT IT .....who is he and what has he predicted tht has come to pass ?

WE ARE NOT SELL OUTS
WE WILL PROTECT OUR COUNTRY !!!

OMG, I hope that Prof.Panarin is wrong, I think that this professor has seen too many fantastic films! Ammazza ma nn c'ha nulla da fare sto quà, ahaha!

Happy New Year from Rome!

I don't see the eastern states going to the EU. Nor do I see Alaska reverting to Russia.

I can see California, Texas/Arkansas, Illinois/Mississippi, Nieuw England, Revival of Confederacy. Oregon and Alaska would go with British North America though.

24 months? That could be too long. Depends on how long it takes for GM and the dollar to unravel.

Back