Connect Samsung Slyde to computer?

duff_man

Dec 31, 2008
I just got a new Samsung Slyde m540 and i'm trying to connect it to my computer using the usb cable but it says i need a driver but the phone didn't come with anything of the sort. How do i connect it so i can add files to my phone?

I'm not sure if you've found an answer or not, but I had to go OK >> Tools >> Mass Storage >> Connect to PC ... this method still failed the first attempt, but on the second attempt it connected with no problems. Created an access point through My Computer on a WinXP SP3 system like a flash drive would, I guess the phone created a series of folders, should be self explanatory once your inside as to where to stick each type of media you want to add.

thats if you have a memory card i just tried what you said and i get the same message on my phone sayin memory card not present

I'm having the exact same problem and i can't find a solution anywhere!!

Hey guys,

I just plugged my phone into my computer and it said it found new hardware... then I let the computer find the driver for the device on its on on the net... I'm using Vista though... XP sucks for stuff like that. :)

You have to download the software first... go to Google and look for SAMSUNG PC STUDIO 3 and download that software... then it should work. Hope this helps!

This worked for me on the 3rd try, Thank you very much for the help =D

if you have vista, make sure your computer's internet connection is good than connect your phone and click locate driver.
if you have a different form of windows go to google and type in samsung pc studio 3.
im not sure about macs. i think they both apply to macs though.
hopethat helps. :D

phone

thats if you have a memory card i just tried what you said and i get the same message on my phone sayin memory card not present

same here, trying to download music is ticking me off, if i had known i would be going through this i would have never bought this stupid phone

click "ok" then goto "tools", go down to mass_storage and choose format. That ought to fix in discrepancies ur having! U have any further issues get at me [email protected], peace!

Hi all, my screen is broken and i cant see where to click on tools, etc. can someone guide me through how many times i press the arrows until i get to the correct pc connect? Thanks much

Back