Can you burn downloaded graboid files to a dvd?

Kimso<3Bella

Dec 31, 2008
ive downloaded some movies from graboid. ive burnt them to a cd-rw and played them on my computer. is there any way i can convert them to dvd format so i can burn them and watch them on my dvd player?
thanks. xo

how can I burn hd files from graboid onto a dvd to watch them on a dvd player?

All we need to know is how do we put them on a dvd disk and then place the disk into your dvd player and then watch it. Any questions.

All we need to know is how do we put them on a dvd disk and then place the disk into your dvd player and then watch it. Any questions.

I have been a member of Graboid for months now and I can't count the number of videos I have downloaded from Graboid that I have converted and are now on dvds. Lots of files on Graboid come in avi and other formats. I personally use convertxtodvd which has been able to convert and burn anything that I have downloaded from Graboid. They play perfectly on normal dvd players. I know of others by visiting the Graboid community forums who recommend DVD Flick which as far as I know is free and recommended by an experienced user in the forums named Darkman223. Hope this helps!:)

ive downloaded some movies from graboid. ive burnt them to a cd-rw and played them on my computer. is there any way i can convert them to dvd format so i can burn them and watch them on my dvd player?
thanks. xo

Yes you can, I do it all the time! You will need a converter such as DVD Flick which is free or the one I use which is convertxtodvd which I love and converts anything I download from graboid easily and also burns straight to dvd.
It's not hard to use and once you are familiar with it you can make really professional looking dvds. If you need more help just visit the Graboid Community forums and you will find heaps of users there who will surely help you out.:)

Please help..how did you download the video to the disk?!? please help!! thanks:)

thanks. xo

how did you download the videos to the disc>>>

I have a macbook and have graboid for mac but still have been unable to get a dvd program to help me burn them to disks. Any help would be appreciated. I tried DVD flick, but it wouldnt open on my mac. Thanks again

Back