i have followed many tutorials now on how to do this but it just wont work when i bridge my wireless and lan (which is the xbox) it should work shouldn't it well that's all that everyone else dose on the tutorials but it don't work for me my xbox cant connect. it says that the lan is connected so it shows that the xbox is talking to the comp but then i would test the connection on xbox and the error says cant define or find ip address or something. i don't no if i am ment to share internet connections on my wireless connection i tried that but when i select it and press ok it says that the ip isall readyy in use no one else seems to have this problem and i cant find the answer to it on the internet. i even looked at the internetprotocoll settings on the lan and changed the ip (idon'tt really understand that stuff). idon'tt no much about internet connections so could you keep it simple for me if you know what is wrong and how to solve it. i asked this kinda question before i only got one reply and it wasn't even the right answer to the question because all ready new what the guy was talking about so plz answer iv spent like a month trying this now and i am about to just go out and buy the wireless adapter. plz help ( sorry if bad english)