Are Beanies in style anymore?

dinostar_rainbow

Dec 26, 2008
The kind that girls wear on the very back of their head that flop over. My sister really wants to know. Are they?
I live in California, if that helps and my sister dresses kinda Normal. She wears Vans [all black classics], a red Volcom Jacket. Skinny Jeans, scarfs [not the kind kids wear in the snow] T-Shirts and she's got long brown hair [side bangs] she's kinda skinny and she's fourteen. Will a beanie look good with her style?

Why does it matter anyways ?
Why can't you wear what you think is good yourself and not what others think ?

Tight beanies aren't so popular anymore, but the kind you're talking about are.
The slouchy beanie or beret are very popular and cute on almost everyone!

well i wear a beanie everyday i have one to match every outfit so does my fiancee' he actually got me started on them but we both look kinda skater punk cause we skate every day of our lives loll so if that's what you want to look like then yes but preppy people don't normally wear them...

In this day and age, you can wear what you want if it looks good... and you might start a trend in the process. If it makes you look stupid, then dont wear it.

I can't recall seeing a beanie of any style in a lonnnnnnggggggggggggggg time, so, I guess they're not where I live. God Bless you.

They always are if you want to hem. Who cares what they are wearing in vouge. If you look good rock it.

Yes those type of beanies are in style but your typical beanie should only be worn in snow!

In style beanies:http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/shopbook/stealthestyle/HXG0302BEY_PU_dt.jpg

Back