What is the best healthy food to eat when you have the munchies?

I like the texture of crunchie foods. I prefer celery, carrots or even a peeled potato. Weird I know but I have been eating peeled potatos like an apple since I was a kid. Its all about the crunch and texture I tell you!

Enjoy your buzz!

I have the same problem too...this is basically the only reason i dont get stoned everyday.

i love to eat cereal when ive got the munchies Coco Pops, or whichever u want...i also eat lots of grapes, they seem more like a snack rather than fruit...just eat a lot of any type of fruit till youre completely full, so you know you wont snack on junk food.

I have the same problem too...this is basically the only reason i dont get stoned everyday.

i love to eat cereal when ive got the munchies Coco Pops, or whichever u want...i also eat lots of grapes, they seem more like a snack rather than fruit...just eat a lot of any type of fruit till youre completely full, so you know you wont snack on junk food.

Umm... when i want to eat, i take some organic carrots (the big ones, not baby carrots) and i peel about 3 and I just read or watch TV munching.

if I'm still hungry, try celery, no ranch b/c dressing is EXTREMELY fattening.

apples, carrots, strawberries <-- whitens teeth too, but not a lot.
pears, blueberries (very good for you) and bananas. Any fruit or vegetable is pretty good. also, try making some home made fresh fruit smoothies to control hunger. they're pretty good and healthy and low sugar so a blender would help with that Lol :)

hope this helps :D
im a fitness freak so yeah...i lose it though and head for sugar so maybe i should take my own advice -grin-

-Eren

Almonds are good. Salad with a little fetta cheese and chilli sauce... it's a freaky combination and excellent taste sensation. Vegemite on toast is another.

Back