Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you call or see her before the get together? Get it all resolved prior to the gathering. Even if you don't get it resolved via phone call or seeing her then at least you know where you stand once the gathering takes place. There would be no reason to bring it up because you already talked to her about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a dirty rotten despicable thing to do. I would be so upset. I don't know if I would have anything to do with her again. I would tell her how I felt and ask her outright what she did with my dog and if she did not tell me I would tell her I don't want to see or hear from her again unless she retrieved my dog back from were she gave it or told me where the dog was and had a darn good explanation for what she had done and why she did not let me know first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    talk to your sister alone,and say "hey sis i just wanted to know, do you know the people who you gave my dog too?" or something then if she says no then start getting angry a her and say " you know you had NO right to give my dog away, i wanted to make sure it went to a good home where it would be loved and cared for, it wasn't very kind to give it away it was part of my family and i loved it". etc

i would never talk to my sister again if she gave away my dog!
    your sister sounds like a b**** no offense one of my sisters is worst she hasn't talked to my mum,dad or me for about 5yrs. i not complaining or anything she was horrible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first thing, that was so unfair and wrong of your sister to do that, especially without talking to your first, if she had a problem with the dog or couldn't handle it she still should of spoke to you first, she gave you her word that she would take care of it for you, if she had any doubts to start with then she sshouldn'thave agreed.

take her to the side and tell he you just want the details on where your dog has gone and that ou dont want to argue, if she ignores you, then wait til another day and go round and see her

Downloads
    Uploads
    HOW RUDE!
    Well try to relax and plan out sweet ways of asking her. You should ask her why and who has her to try to get her back. GOOD LUCK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12