Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I transfer pictures from my Verizon LG ENV 2 cell phone to my computer?

I need to transfer pictures from my cell phone to my computer but I don't have internet on my phone so I can't email them, can anyone help me? also when I plug my phone in thru the USB cord I can't find the device, does anyone kno where to look for it?

Thanks Guyz

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have texting you can send a picture message to your email address instead of the usual phone number.

Create a picture message like you normally would and then in the contact line enter your email address.

Sending this message will not count as a internet charges but will count as a picture message.

Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have texting you can send a picture message to your email address instead of the usual phone number.

Create a picture message like you normally would and then in the contact line enter your email address.

Sending this message will not count as a internet charges but will count as a picture message.

Good Luck!

Unregistered
    but what if you have 900+ pictures to transfer??

Unregistered
    connect USB cable to phone and computer
    click on menu
    select setting & tools
    click on tools
    click on USB Mass Storage
    a pop up screen should come up and you can import pix from here

Unregistered

USB Access

The poster above assumes that the user has the software to connect the phone to the PC.

I have the usb drivers but the camera and phone don't "see" each other.

On my last phone I purchased software that allowed me to make the phone "sing and dance" from Mobileaction Home Page - MobileAction.

For most phones the USB drivers do not connect you to the phone, only to the memory card. So, you need to a) buy a card b) format it (should be under settings: memory) c) move everything from the phone memory to the card. Then (if you have the USB drivers) you may still not see the card.

The Lg EnV2 allows you to access the card Under "settings" "tools" "USB Mass storage device."

God luck.