how can i put a music in my sony walkman Mp3 player?

J

jazzy*fizzle

okaay i got a neew sony walkman mp3 player and its pinkk but i dont know how to put music in it. im usiinng Windows Media Player 11 and the instructions make no sence at all! can you help me as soon as you can please!

hey, im new to this,
i used the frostwire one, im just waiting for it to install.
thanx for the help, mines pink too.. lol
dont worry, im not gay.. lol... im a girl.. i hate pink..
-britt-

o mine is silver
but yeah thanks i had no idea how 2 do that
wat a computer genius

hey you dont have to download windows 11 you can just use windows if you have xp or vista but if you have any other software before that you have to download the CD and also if you want to put videos on your sony walkmen you have to download the CD and mine is Black is the best colour

right ive got the same butmyn is an sony portable audio thing and it sas hav 2 ad an driver software

klnmkl,

mine is blaaaaack yaaaals im a cowboyyyyyyyyyyyyy he ha

i just got a sony walkman mp3 player.. i want ot put music on it, but i want to do it from the enthernet, instead of doing it from limewire or frostwire

please

help me how do i transfer music to my new mps walkman please

i have a walkman but i put music on it but it still says no data

i had the same problem with mine, turns out its an easy fix. you have to download software for it. something like Itunes only not Itunes. search the type of mp3 player you have and download the software for it and it should work!!

Confussed...!!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW TOO PUT MUSIC VIDEOS ON MY WALKMAN MP3 PLAYER DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TOO DO THAT IF YOU DO PLEASE POST THE WAY YOU DO THAT PLEASE.......!!!!!:confused:

mine is silve and every time i put music on it it says no data ..........anyhelp what do i do

hhow do i add music by using bluetooth!!!????!???!?!?!? I WAS ABLE TO DO IT BEFORE BUT NOW I FORGOT!!?!?!?

hey iam a girl and i got a blue walkmen the dad gave it to me.......daddy`s little girl well anyways i cant put music in this it`s so hard!!!ugggh

Back