I really love the lolita style. Does anyone know a good blog where I can meet...

ShadowVampira

Dec 25, 2008
...people who love/dress lolita? I've honestly checked and I can't seem to find a blog where it's just people who love the lolita style sharing info and tips and becoming friends. I just keep finding blogs where people are trying to sell you things.

I live in New York and have always loved the lolita style since the moment I saw a picture of a lolita dress(like 6-7 years ago). But I'm really new to it in the sense that I'm not 100% sure what would be considered lolita and what ISN'T lolita. I've never worn a lolita dress before because my parents always thought that things like that and the goth/punk style are ugly and shouldn't be things I should wear. But they have loosen up considerably and let me wear just about anything I want to.

I also want to meet and make new friends with people who like the lolita style. I'm down with making new friends near New York but if I can make friends online, it's also fine. I'm 18 by the way. Can anyone help me(without telling me "google it" or "go look it up") please? Cause I really have tried looking for a blog but I just keep finding blogs trying to sell me lolita stuff.

Thank you in advance!! <3

Take a look at gothic beauty magazine. They often do articles on gothic lolita and may have some links that could help.

Back