is this gay or not????

itsthamobt

Dec 24, 2008
if a guy is attracted to girls, physically and sexually.

but he thinks that muscle tone on guys is nice but would never go out with a guy or isnt sexually attracted to them.

thats not bi-sexual, right? to be bisexual, dont u have to like guys sexually and girls sexually?

Sounds like it's envy more than anything. You want certain things you see on other guys for yourself, not for your pleasure. i think u sound sr8

Straight men won't admit (often) to admiring another man's muscle tone or body. That isn't indicative of orientation.

You've stated that you're attracted to women sexually and not attracted to guys sexually. If you're being honest, then you're straight.

men always admire other mens muscle. (whether they admit it or not). he isnt bi. he just likes the muscles on a man. to be bi, yo have to like a man and a women. chemically and physically.

If the guy isn't sexually or emotionally attracted to other guys, then he's straight.

I'm gay and I love looking at attractive women. It doesn't mean I'm hetero or bi.

He's definitely not gay. He isn't even bi. He is straight.

He would have to be attracted to guys physically and sexually and emotionally to be gay or bi.

Have you ever heard straight girls call each other cute or say that they look good in something? Well, you're just doing the same thing, men are just usually more uncomfortable saying that kind of stuff. It's natural to admire others. I don't think you're bi unless you actually find yourself attracted to men.

Admiring a persons muscle tone, be them male of female, if it is not a sexual based experience, that looking is not a indicator of sexuality.

But if you did it and found them a sexual turn on that's another story.

I may walk through a forest and admire the shapes and colours in the trees and animal. It does not say I am after sex from them.

Back