Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is this gay or not????

if a guy is attracted to girls, physically and sexually.

but he thinks that muscle tone on guys is nice but would never go out with a guy or isnt sexually attracted to them.

thats not bi-sexual, right? to be bisexual, dont u have to like guys sexually and girls sexually?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like it's envy more than anything. You want certain things you see on other guys for yourself, not for your pleasure. i think u sound sr8

Downloads
    Uploads
    I admire the musculature of horses, but I wouldn't date one.

You're not bi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Straight men won't admit (often) to admiring another man's muscle tone or body. That isn't indicative of orientation.

You've stated that you're attracted to women sexually and not attracted to guys sexually. If you're being honest, then you're straight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    men always admire other mens muscle. (whether they admit it or not). he isnt bi. he just likes the muscles on a man. to be bi, yo have to like a man and a women. chemically and physically.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the guy isn't sexually or emotionally attracted to other guys, then he's straight.

I'm gay and I love looking at attractive women. It doesn't mean I'm hetero or bi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's definitely not gay. He isn't even bi. He is straight.

He would have to be attracted to guys physically and sexually and emotionally to be gay or bi.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you ever heard straight girls call each other cute or say that they look good in something? Well, you're just doing the same thing, men are just usually more uncomfortable saying that kind of stuff. It's natural to admire others. I don't think you're bi unless you actually find yourself attracted to men.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Admiring a persons muscle tone, be them male of female, if it is not a sexual based experience, that looking is not a indicator of sexuality.

But if you did it and found them a sexual turn on that's another story.

I may walk through a forest and admire the shapes and colours in the trees and animal. It does not say I am after sex from them.