atheists: why do you ask christians to question their religion when you dont

altosaxophoneguy

Dec 24, 2008
question your faith? im tired of hearing people say "reconsider your religion because there is no proof" when the "big bang" theory is just as ludicrous as christianity?

so, your saying that the world was made from. . . heat? or something? do you know how crazy that sounds?

also, if evolution happened, then why arent we evolving now. and dont give me that "it take thousands of years" crap. the human race has had records at least since 10000 B.C. or even farther.

so . . . how did it happen? and wheres your proof. your machines that test carbon dating may just be a faulty instrument.

so . . . teach me. go ahead.
you are right. im not looking for an answer. i just did this to see how you guys would react. lol. hilarious. you and your "aguement"
# 46, you, yeah you. i didnt "back down" from the plate, i just never stepped up.

Atheists have no faith.

And humans have evolved throughout the centuries. Have you ever taken a human evolution class? Biology? Archaeology, at the very least? We have become taller, we have developed different skin tones for different environments, we have decreasing dexterity in our phalanges because we no longer have need of it.

But, if you were actually interested in learning, you would've asked this in the science section.

Back