babbage net school laptop problem?

AlfonsoL

Dec 23, 2008
i got a free laptop last week in school. the laptop is lock. and i need to unlock it. they gave me 46 hours to unlock the laptop. but i already finish my hours in the laptop and it did not unlock. the clock saids (remaining time for unlocking laptop: -0.53 hours). im confuse because this clock was in 0.0 which means that i finish and know the clock change like this...now do i need the school to unlock it. or is it going to be unlock by itself by doing more work...remember the program im doing is the babbage net school program..thanks

Babbage Net School Laptops

i have one to. i got minesabout 3 weeks ago but the difference betweenmines and yurs is that mines is unlocked. i have the big black one, i know they were giving some small red ones with webcameras built in..anyways the administrator at your chool is sappose to unlock it when you've finished all assignments within the time thy told you to. if you didnt finish the hours in the time period they gave you, theres a chance you will get it taken away. finish the hours and take it back to your administrator and he/she should give it back to you unlocked, if not contact babbage net school and they will do it for you.

All you have to do is call babbage and when they ask you are you calling to unlock your computer then they will unlock it for u, u dont need your admisitrator to unlock it for u just call babbage and they will do it.

question

i filled out application for babbagge and i have already taken the test that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago and the laptop still hasn't came yet im just wondering how long it takes to get here

internet isnt free!!

no the internet isnt free stupid!!! only the laptop be happy u got one estupid now go get the internet because if you dont then there isnt any point for u to get it the damn laptop or sale it for some mula!!!!

Babbage

Man you guys are dumb as fuck! This Internet is not free!! Be greatful your getting a damn laptop fuckers! && don't be iliterate! Learn how to spell && write! Thankss! Xoxo spilla <3

Where is jimmy!!!!!

hey spilla have u seen Jimmy???? where is Jimmy ? i cant find Jimmy!!!

Have you seen?

Hey mysterious person, have you seen: John, Jimmy, Jorge, Joseph, && Carlos!!??

Babbage

All you have to do is call babbage and when they ask you are you calling to unlock your computer then they will unlock it for u, u dont need your admisitrator to unlock it for u just call babbage and they will do it.

What is the phone # for babbage.

#

i was wondering if i could just call babbage and tell them to unlock my laptop even if i didnt do the hours because i have to do 60 hours and thats way too long....you know what i mean

囧囧囧

(remaining time for unlocking laptop: -0.53 hours) ??????
o you are very unlucky today...囧

bitch shut da fuck up and it did have free internet fyi, bitch

fuck u i didnt ask for nagativity and it was free internet on there dumbass

fuck you bitches and the internet was free and i didnt ask for yall nagativity.

boner

this is bull shit i got a boner and i don't have nobody to fuck i guess i am going to jack off

Click on alt and the letter U. Then click on help and then options. Now click on help and support. Search bar and write explorer. On the write sidebar click on how to use explorer. Click where it says how to open explorer. It opens my documents. Now you have access to anything, but DONT open internet explorer or you will erase your session and you will lose your laptop, Use a portable browser like portable chrome, firefox.

even with bad scores does it unlock:more crackers::3_8_14[1]:

Back