MotoGP & Hollywood. Can it work...........?

wiggysan

Mar 24, 2008
................. well Antonio Banderas seems to think so.

He has got some big plans : http://www.motogpmatters.com/news/2008/12/19/film_star_antonio_banderas_to_run_motogp.html

As seeing both at Laguna over the years, if this news has come from Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, it would not have come as a surprise, but this was !

I for one would love to him do well at well at MotoGP 125 / 250 [ 600 ] level, as people with his wealth and glamour could only do well for the sports profile. Maybe other big name Hollywood stars might want to break a few $ 's and put that into racing as well.

Your thoughts please race fans ?

Hi Wiggysan, I think anyone who can bring in new talent has to be applauded. and I wish him luck. anything that puts more bikes on the grid is a plus.

Hi Wiggysan

I have to agree with Procs answer. It can only be a good thing. I wonder how much of his own money he's prepared to stump up. That could be a potential stumbling block in todays economic climate. But if it works for him, hopefully more will follow.

I am not sure if this will work Wiggysan as lets face it Zoro always rode a horse, so motorbikes are a little out of his area of expertise. But then if he wears the Zoro outfit to the track I guess I won't mind too much.

Back