Should i pay $50 for a old sidekick or $99 for a new blackberry??

S

sunshine

I'm having trouble deciding which phone to get i want a sidekick but i heard they are slow they would also be hard
to text in class, so would a bb be a better choice?

i love my blackberry! plus, i think the extra $49 is worth it for a phone that is not used!

no get the sidekick the black berry will not stay on silent. there is a button on the side that bumps it off silent and i will go off in class

the sidekick is essentially like a plain normal phone, with an added keyboard while the blackberry has many more capabilities. Plus my friend had a sidekick and it broke 3 times in 1 year from normal use so a used one might not be the best. I'd say the blackberry for $99.00. that's pretty inexpensive and its new so its less likey to have any problems.

Blackberry is so much better !!!

Unless you idolize Paris Hilton - then get the Sidekick.

The blackberry is good or if you want to spend more the blackjack II is awesome.

i have the sidekick and I absolutely LOVE it!! for texting it is the best fone out there in my opinion!!! I text ALL the time aand i have NEVER gotten caught yet!!

if you want a phone for games and multimedia get the sidekick if you want a phone for emails or professional use then get the blackberry

Back