Ideal places where a nice 33 year old single can meet a nice woman to

Corey

May 12, 2008
eventually date? I am asking for some suggestions of where I can meet a nice down to earth girl to eventually start a relationship with. I have ended a relationship with one girl in the beginning of this year because of us having different opinions. I was not on the dating scene most of the first 1/2 of 2008 due to my focusing to complete my Masters degree. I didn't have much time to try over the 2nd part of 2008 due to commitments and being tied up with other activities. I am a good looking person from what alot of people have told me. I want to start up 2009 with a clean slate because I dont have any other commitments holding me back this year and want to get involved in some activities for which I will meet new friends as well and hopfully a nice girl. I have visited coffee shops, bookstores over the summer and didnt have too much luck due to most of the girls that were there were either in high school or early college years. I met one girl at a coffee shop 2 months ago and we chatted for quite some time. She wanted to exchange emails with me but the problem was that she when I found out that she was only a 1st year college student and only 18 years old. I was thinking what will people think of me by getting involved with someone that young. I went to music festivals near my house over the summer but most of the women that I saw there were either married or already taken. I tried going to some pubs and bars over the few fridays during the fall months and the same thing. Most of the girls there were taken by either having a boyfriend or married. Alot of my friends suggested for me not to pursue finding girls in a bar or pub because they think that the girl might not be interested in an older person like myself and would try to find someone younger. Would anyone after reading this post agree with what my friends have to say about girls in bars? I was suggested by my friends also to take up ballroom dancing, volunteer like at a hospital or go to the library on a day on the weekend and to avoid the bars completely. Please rate the following on these of chances of meeting someone nice in on a scale from 1 to 10. 10 being the most best chance.

Ballroom Dancing-
Cooking Classes-
Volunteering at a hospital on the weekends-

This is my goal for 2009. Since in January it will be a year that I seperated from my last girlfriend. I want this to be a major goal. Please help with suggestions and if I should as mentioned above quit wasting my time at coffee shops, bookstores or bars.

Thanks for your cooperation. It will be greatly appreciated

Back