Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why is sony so stupid with their ps3?

the biggest reason why the xbox 360 outsells the ps3 is because sony does not adverstise the ps3.many casual gamers don't know that an xbox 360 will cost more in the long run.

why doesn't sony make this clear? they should either start selling the different parts seperately like microsoft, or get the word out that everything is included in the ps3.

the best ps3 commercial i've ever seen was pathetic in terms of attracting people to the ps3. (the one with games and movies playing on the buildings.) i even own a ps3 and it took me half of the commercial to even realize it was a ps3 commercial. but that's not the point. they should've invested some of that commercial time to make it clear that the ps3 is actually very affordable.

why does sony keep so quiet about the truth about the ps3? you'd think with the pathetic sales on last month's NDP that sony would finally take some kind of action.

is this some tactic? maybe it is, i'm not a big marketing person. if it is a tactic, can you please enlighten me how it works?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sony was aways so stupid.They don't know nothing they copy everything from Nintendo but aways failed the only ones who got a ps3 were the fanboys.

Something else that is as stupid as Sony are the people who own a ps3 and become a fanboy because they know Sony is stupid but don't won't to admitted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this baffles me too. I think it comes down to Sony being arrogant. They completely dominated the last two generations. I think they came in to this gen thinking people would just buy the"PlayStation" brand. They really need to step it up.

I personally think Sony and apple should team up, with software and connectivity between the ps3 and apple products. there has been some talk here and there about apple getting into the console business. Apple is very good at advertising, and they, like Sony are rivals of Microsoft.

"They don't know nothing they copy everything from Nintendo"
    how so?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right. I really don't see any good PS3 commercials. I own one, but I had read about it even before it came out. And still, Sony hasn't been advertising well. I counted up all the numbers and the PS3 is way more affordable than a 360 with all the add-ons that PS3 had internal.
    We should start a movement!
    Every PS3 owner!

Demand better advertising..>!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right. I really don't see any good PS3 commercials. I own one, but I had read about it even before it came out. And still, Sony hasn't been advertising well. I counted up all the numbers and the PS3 is way more affordable than a 360 with all the add-ons that PS3 had internal.
    We should start a movement!
    Every PS3 owner!
    Demand better advertising..>!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The real question is Why does the ps3 doing bad compare to the wii?

Its because Sony thought that they had many fanboys in there side they try to trick them into buying something really stupid the ps3 and not everyone followed some were smart to go with Nintendo.

The point is Sony did a bad job and made themselves really stupid.